These gluten-free blueberry muffins are a delicious and healthy breakfast option that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized for the day ahead. With fresh blueberries and a light, fluffy texture, these muffins are the perfect way to start your morning!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins – with Xanthan Gum
- Muffin tin
- Paper liners
- Wire rack
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, Xanthan Gum, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.