This recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies is an absolute winner, delivering a mouth-watering treat that everyone can enjoy. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can whip up a batch of these scrumptious cookies in just 40 minutes!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – with Xanthan Gum
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer (optional)
- Wire rack
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, Xanthan Gum, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or with an electric mixer, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the gluten-free chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.