Check out this Beetroot Balsamic Gel, a culinary marvel that serves as a vibrant, flavorful foundation for numerous dishes! This versatile gem marries the earthy goodness of beetroot with the deep, rich, and tangy notes of balsamic vinegar, creating a beautifully balanced symphony of flavors. The two special ingredients we use are Xanthan Gum and Gellan.
Whether you’re adorning a plate for aesthetic appeal or infusing an extra layer of flavor to your favorite dishes, our Beetroot Balsamic Gel offers a world of culinary opportunities. Imagine a dab of this gel on a cheese board, adding a pop of color and a burst of flavor to your artisanal cheeses. Or think of it drizzled over a fresh salad, lending a sweet-tangy contrast to crisp, fresh greens.
In the realm of modern gastronomy, this Beetroot Balsamic Gel is more than just an ingredient – it’s a tool, an accent, a way to playfully deconstruct and reinvent dishes. It provides chefs and home cooks alike a fantastic way to explore the world of culinary arts.
So, let’s color our plates and palates with this incredible Beetroot Balsamic Gel. Remember, cooking is an art form, and every artist needs a stunning palette.
Beet Balsamic Gel – with Gellan
- piping bags
- Hand blender
- Stir all dry ingredients (Gellan and Xanthan) well so that you don't end up with lumps in your gel.
- Mix beetroot juice and balsamic vinegar together in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Mix in the dry ingredients with the beetroot/balsamic juice and with a whisk, bring to the boil while stirring. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as it boils.
- Pour the gel into a wide container so that it solidifies faster. Allow the gel to cool completely, this will take about 20 minutes. You must be able to turn the container of gel upside down without the gel running out…
- Put the gel in a high measuring cup and mix the blocks of hard gel into a soft gel with the hand blender (or use a regular blender)
- Add to piping bag and store for use