Welcome to our latest recipe featuring Pectinex, the miracle ingredient that can turn any bitter fruit into a sweet and delectable treat! In this recipe, we’ll show you how to transform a selection of bitter fruits into a delicious and refreshing drink that’s perfect for any occasion.
Do you hate that white spongey substance, the natural ‘connective tissue’ of citrus fruits? Pectinex breaks this tissue down, removes the bitterness of the fruit , leaving behind only the natural sweetness and tangy flavor that we all love. So get ready to be amazed as we take you through the step-by-step process of creating a drink that’s both healthy and indulgent. Let’s dive in!
Perfect Citrus Fruit parts with Pectinex
- 1000 g Fruit
- 1000 g Water
- 2 g Pectinex
- Peel the fruit and pull apart it into the individual pieces.
- Add water to a bowl and add the Pectinex as well. Stir.
- Add the fruit parts to the water bowl.
- Let sit for 4 hours at room temperature (or overnight in the fridge)
- Remove the parts. Discard the water and solids and store the clear fruit in a clean, airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.